J STYLE


In a perfect world I would wear maxi skirts and bathers all day... Give me anything flowy and white and I am in heaven.

I don't know if this is because i grew up on the beach and think that the sun and salt water can fix almost anything or because there really is nothing more attractive to me than a cute boy on a surfboard or a carefree girl running around and having the time of her life.

As Aussies our style is definitely dependant on the weather and thank god for that cos it's pretty warm and sunny all year round where we live!








Luckily for me I have N to keep me in check so I don't always look like I'm on a perma-holiday. As much as the beach culture draws me in sometimes it is nice to get dressed up and put on a pair of tailored shorts or pants and heels but I can never fully let go...










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

N & J

Two girls from down under drawn together through their love of threads... We worked together for years and decided to start a label. Vintage, timeless pieces with a few statement pieces thrown in the mix. Enter TIDLØS... because we're over disposable fashion. N & J x x